I'm getting some strange errors with the 0.92beta release of FOP. I'm able to
use 0.91beta just fine, but 0.92beta gives me the following errors:

"Unable to start FOP:
java.lang.RuntimeException: fop.jar not found in directory: G:\ (or below)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.getJARList(Main.java:57)
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOPWithDynamicClasspath(Main.java:117)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:192)"

If I'm in the FOP directory when I run it, I get different errors:

"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOPWithDynamicClasspath(Main.java:125)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:192)
org/apache/avalon/framework/configuration/ConfigurationException
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.CommandLineOptions.<init>(CommandLineOptions.java:90)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:146)"

I'm running on WinXP.

Any ideas?