Hello list.

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
On 10.02.2006 20:14:06 Roberto Nunnari wrote:
Hello Jeremias.

Yes. You're right. There was a problem with the FO document..
in effect it was the same as the one I had a week ago caused
by the title element.

Anyways, I managed to move from 0.20.5 to 0.91beta and have it
generate correctly the pdf.

The only problem was with the trick I had used in 0.20.5
with the last marker so that the last page would not have the
subtotal on the last page. The difference:
- 0.20.5: <marker marker-class-name="subtotalvalue"></marker>
- 0.91beta: <marker marker-class-name="subtotalvalue"> </marker>

as you see, the only difference is that in 0.91beta a space
is necessary to have fop use an empty string on the last page
instead of the last non empty marker.

Also, 0.91beta correctly renders the subtotal in bold while
0.20.5 doesn't.

Ok. Next week I'll deploy 0.91beta in the production environment
and if all will be well, after a couple of weeks I'll report
here.

Thanks for the feedback.

ok.. a bit late, but here I am:
I'm happy to say that the system has been online for 8 months
now and I've had no problem reports since. FOP rocks!

Thank you all for the great work guys!

Just one more question:
I need be sure a small table will be shown all on the same page
and not split across two pages.. What is the best way to go
with 0.91beta ? Is it possible to achive that using several table-row
or should I use put all content in a single table-row?

You can use multiple table-rows and keep-together.within-page="always"
on the fo:table. (works only in 0.91beta and later)

<snip/>

Robi