Abel,
0.92a does not exists...

Either 0.90alpha, 0.91beta, or 0.92beta

Can you confirm what version do you use?

Pascal, Manuel,

I use 0.92beta, just checked.
But you are right! It was a version problem! It was the age-old 0.20.5 version I used, without knowing: The Eclipse plugin of Oxygen was blinding my eyes. It uses a non-standard way of installing (not in Eclipse plugin dir). So, I thought I had upgraded fop.jar everywhere, but forgot about Oxygen.

Just tested with the correct 0.92beta. And you are both right. My apologies for not checking deeper in the first place (these darn java lib paths!).

This brings me to a little q.: in XSLT, I can get the vendor version by using system-property("xsl:vendor"). Is there a similar way for XSLFO? It would prevent me for making the same mistake next time ;-)

Cheers!
-- Abel Braaksma
  http://www.nuntia.com