Hi there,
  I'm using FOP 0.92 beta and would like to use the vertical-align="middle" attribute (or equivalent) to centre all my table content to the middle of each cell. I can do it horizontally (<fo:table-row text-align="center"), but not vertically.

  I've looked on the FOP compliance page and it says that "percentages are not supported, yet" but I don't need anything like that, I just want to vertically align to the "middle". Does anyone know how to do this? Also which of the <fo:block>, <fo:table-cell>, <fo:table-row> <fo:table-column> elements should it be placed in? I've tried them all and have had no luck. I've trawled through the mailing lists and I can't seem to find any answers, I have found something about using a baseline-shift but I don't understand how to use that.

If vertical-align isn't supported in 0.92beta, can someone suggest a workaround?

Thanks for any advice or suggestions
Rory

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.