|
Chris, I had this problem some time ago and
Jeremias suggested that I upgrade to the latest trunk version. There was a problem in the color table of
a PNG image which was fixed in 0.92 v?. I as getting this type of file sizes, but
it went down to < 30K after I got the new version of FOP. Rick From: Chris Markiewicz
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Hello. I am generating PDFs using FOP for a client
– and he is starting to complain about file size. It’s a fairly
simple PDF – two pages, mostly text, a handful of small images, and a few
fonts. Doc size is around 600k. (Handmade is about 1/10th
that size.) Anything I can do about this? I searched the archives
but didn’t find anything too useful. I’m looking into iText,
but it seems that this might just be an issue with dynamically generated PDFs
in general? I’ve also researched commercial products to shrink the
PDFs – any experience with those? Thanks Chris |
- large file size for PDF Chris Markiewicz
- RE: large file size for PDF Rick Roen
- RE: large file size for PDF Kai Mutz
