Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 27.10.2006 15:52:10:

> No. FOP needs the namespace feature for the DOM if it wants to support
> stuff like XMP metadata. So if the DOM implementation in Notes 6.5
> doesn't have that feature and can't be replaced you're out of luck. You
> can try to disable the whole XMP stuff in the source code because you
> probably don't need it anyway, but FOP may simply crash in a different
> place later.

Ok, I think I'm not going to try it this way - if fop could crash in some
cases.

> That sounds very very ugly. Notes 6.5 is also rather old. Maybe you
> should consider upgrading if you also upgrade FOP. Furthermore, J2SE 1.3
> at the end of the end-of-life phase. We may even drop support for J2SE
> 1.3 at some point because it gets in our way more and more.

There are a lot of bigger companys which use notes R6 and I think they
don't want to offer a lot of money to upgreate to R7.

-> I think the only thing I could do is to stick on Version 0.20.5. That
Version is working for me very well, even in R6 (6.5.1)