Hi Sabine,

thanx a lot,
i'll try it this way.

do you know any class to render pdf2image? maybe i should try it this way.

Kris

On Dec 13, 2006, at 2:02 PM, s.schwanitz wrote:

Hi,
i'm setting the font-base in my java app using "fopFactory.setFontBaseURL("etc/fonts/")" (using fop trunk); Add your current web/fonts folder to your classpath . Then the simple reference to "calligra.ttf" should work.

I don't know anything about integrating fonts with images.

Sabine

Kris Wolff schrieb:
Ok,

font-base does not do anything in my project.... wonder why.
but this works:

How can i set the Path to the WEB-INF? Is there is any posibility to abstract the config?

Thanx again.