Hi,

I have done transformation of xml to html. I am getting desired output
using xalan parer.

No I have replace html with xsl-fo tags so that I should get pdf output.

1)     Is there any site which gives the html equivalent of xsl-fo tags?

2)     I am getting null error while parsing. I have attached xsl and
xml files please suggests me where is the actual problem.

Thanks and Regards
Bhaskar K S

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<header>