Thanks you Abel.

I'll check the DOM tree to see if some elements are missing.
I'll also add a test before adding the table.

Xavier

Abel Braaksma a écrit :
Xavier Ottolini wrote:
org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: Error(Unknown location): fo:table-body is missing child elements.
Required Content Model: marker* (table-row+|table-cell+)

PS: your templates shows that you do have a matching template, containing well enough literal result elements. So, the place to look is the source XML. Consider running the XSLT stand-alone on your input document (the same input you use in your embedded class) and examine the xsl-fo output closely. Then, adjust the XSLT and/or the input XML according your required output (in this case: a table with content, or no table at all).

Pour préservez l’environnement n’imprimez cet e-mail qu’en cas de nécessité.

Xavier Ottolini
Développeur multimédia

Adelis
37 rue d'Engwiller