Xavier Ottolini wrote:

Hi,

After deploying my application with FOP I have got a curious problem. A PDF is generated but without any text. The file is completely white. There is no text inside. No error is displayed.

What kind of Application are you deploying? If you are running FOP inside a servlet then it is quite common for Internet Explorer to show a blank PDF. I'm surprised this question hasn't made it to the FAQs yet. A quick of search of the archives revealed a few hits. Heres one with a few hints to get you started:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=109593691632536&w=2

The terminal shows ordinary messages :
12 janv. 2007 15:50:29 org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory initUserConfig
INFO: Source resolution set to: 72.0dpi (px2mm=0.35277778)
12 janv. 2007 15:50:29 org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory initUserConfig
INFO: Default page-height set to: 11in
12 janv. 2007 15:50:29 org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory initUserConfig
INFO: Default page-width set to: 8.26in
12 janv. 2007 15:50:29 org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory getBaseURLfromConfig
INFO: base set to: file:/D:/Applications/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.30/webapps/opencms/export/xsl/

I saw also in the terminal that the request returns normal results.

By terminal, can I assume you mean when running FOP from the command line?

Chris