Hi,

The XSL-FO REC 1.0 says:
"Font family names containing whitespace should be quoted. If quoting is
omitted, any whitespace characters before and after the font name are ignored
and any sequence of whitespace characters inside the font name is converted to
a single space."

IIRC, in this case FOP needs to have font-names quoted as this when containing
spaces:

font-family="'font name'"

This should work.

Pascal