Hi all...

I need to distribute all xsl-stuff in a jar file, including fonts (userconfig.xml, fonts.xml, and ttf files)... but can fop read fonts from a URL?? I mean, fop will try to read font from something like "file:c:/folder/lib.jar!fonts/font.xml"

This is the problem if i try to do something like that....

[ERROR] Failed to read font metrics file file:/C:/lib/lib1.jar!/fuentes/ComicSansMSBold.xml: C:\lib\lib1.jar!\fuentes\ComicSansMSBold.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)