Roger Kovack1 wrote:

Is there any way of retrieving the last marker from the previous page? If the last marker on the previous page has a content of "blah", I'd like to display 'Continuing "blah"' in the header of the current page.

the problem is that a retrieve marker FO will search back through the document starting at the current page until it find an occurrence of the named marker. So that if you have markers on the current page then the retrieve will find the marker on the current page not the previous page.

The way I have achieved such affects is to insert 2 markers on every paragraph, e.g.

<fo:marker marker-class-name="current">Title2</fo:marker>
<fo:marker marker-class-name="previous">Title1</fo:marker>

Chris