Hello List-

I'm new to Batik/FOP and am hoping someone on this list can help me track
down a problem we're having with our program..

Our program is supposed to (note the words "supposed to" =)) display reports
using Batik/FOP, however, when I click on the the name of the report I want
generated in our program, it's bringing up a new window with the title
"FOP-AWT Preview", but nothing is displayed.

It's throwing the following exception:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/fop/fo/ElementMapping$Maker

and here's the stack trace:

        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.<init>(Driver.java:221)
        at
apt.reporting.ReportGenerator.generateAWTReport(ReportGenerator.java:65)
        at apt.gui.panels.ReportPanel.viewReport(ReportPanel.java:279)
        at
apt.gui.panels.ReportPanel.listStandardReportsMouseClicked(ReportPanel.java:
134)
        at apt.gui.panels.ReportPanel.access$200(ReportPanel.java:27)
        at apt.gui.panels.ReportPanel$3.mouseClicked(ReportPanel.java:97)
        at
java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(AWTEventMulticaster.java:212)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5491)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3126)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3955)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2024)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4212)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3901)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3822)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2010)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.ja
va:242)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java
:163)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

In my project I've included the fop-0.20.5 & Batik_1.6 Libraries.

Any thoughts or ideas on why this error is occurring or how I could go about
tackling it would be greatly appreciated; as I said, I'm new to all of this
(inherited the program) and this is my first interaction with FOP.

If any other information would be helpful, please just let me know.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance!
-Jeanna