On Mar 2, 2007, at 09:59, Manuel Strehl wrote:

Hi,

Now, that the 0.9x branch is stable, I talked my University into
installing FOP on our Linux machines. But they demand Debian packages
for centralised installation. There one only finds the 0.20.x branch.

[--- Here was a "Do you plan" question I cancelled out ;-) ---]
So my conclusion: A Debian package for 0.93 would be cool! Just a remark.

Not sure if it would help you, but recently a user reported having packaged an RPM for openSUSE, available here:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/thomas-schraitle/

Maybe you can use that to adapt it to Debian, so you don't have to start from scratch...?

HTH!

Cheers,

Andreas