Jeff Vannest schrieb:
Thank you, Tom, I find it interesting.
Thanks :-)

I would not refer to a stylesheet as a "script", which connotes a procedural
set of commands. Stylesheets, HTML, etc, are typically called "markup". This
is a very minor comment.
OK, certainly you are right. I'll change it!

I need to create a XML stylesheet pretty soon for a project I'm working on,
so I will review st as a part of my self-training when the time comes.

Feel free to use it as you like: And, perhaps, it would be nice if you can give back some of your code(or: styles ..) :-)

Best,

Tom