Hi Tom,

If all your FO files reside in the same place then place a <font-base> definition in your FOP configuration file. If your FO files are located in different locations make a call to userAgent.setBaseURL(baseURL) before processing the FO file to set the base url used for resolving.

Adrian.

Thomas Zastrow wrote:
I'm very sorry, but I have another (little) problem ... ;-)

My Java-code to transform a FO-File into a PDF-file works fine now - with one exception: In the FO-File, there are relative links to external images in the art of:

src="url(images/graphic1.svg)"

where the file "graphic1.svg" resists in a sub-directory "images" where the FO-file resists ...

That produces the error:

SCHWERWIEGEND: Image not available: url(images/graphic1.svg)

When I change the relative-paths (images/graphic1.svg) to absolute paths, it works perfect again.

So, is there a possibility to say FOP that it should use relative paths when parsing the FO-file??

I now that I peeve you, please be patient :-)

Best,

Tom