Bert Strobbe wrote:

Hi everybody,

I have the following problem with fop 0.93 (and fop 0.92): in the XSL-FO
files we generate, the attributes page-width and page-height for the
simple-page-master are set to 210mm and 297mm depending on
portrait/landscape. The resulting PDF looks like expected and at first
sight, so does the PS. If I print the PDF, the result is fine, because I
print with the 'shrink to printable area' option. But if I print the PS
file there's some content that's not printed, more precisely at the top,
bottom, left and right. It looks like the PS doesn't take into account
that only a certain part of a page is printable. Fiddling around with
the margins of the simple-page-master could help with this, but is there
another way?

Setting the margins on the fo:simple-page-master element is the correct approach to dealing with unprintable areas on a page.

<snip/>

Chris