Andreas L Delmelle schrieb:
On Mar 22, 2007, at 22:02, Thomas Zastrow wrote:

Hi Tom,

is it possible to create underlined text with FOP? I googled around and found a FO-attribut text-decoration="underline", but Am I right that FOP doesn't undestand the text-decoration attribute?

I just tried with FOP Trunk, and it seems to work correctly...
Can you give a bit more context? Where exactly are you specifying it? Note that text-decoration does not apply to an fo:inline. If you need to apply underline to only a portion of text in an fo:block, you can use an fo:wrapper.

OK, it's late, sorry, I meant that I tried it inline and not in a block ... time for bed ...

Thanks again ...

Best,

Tom