Trevor Keast wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to insert a bitmap image into my pdf document using fo:external-graphic in my style sheet.

This works fine with most bmp's I try to insert but when I try and insert a bmp representation of a ChartFX chart I get the following error.

I also use ChartFX with FOP. ChartFX can generate SVG which is the preferred method because it uses less space than a BMP and maintains a higher image quality. ChartFX can also generate JPG or PNG if you really need to work with rasterized images.

<snip/>

Chris