OK, so I've got an SVG file. It has an explicit size (5inx7.77in), which
should be sufficient to fit within the page's margins (8.5x11).

I use the following FO block:

            <fo:block id="d4e16" text-align="center">
                <fo:external-graphic
                    src="url(file:///SVGFile.svg)"
                    width="5in" height="auto" content-width="scale-to-fit"
                    content-height="scale-to-fit"
content-type="content-type:image/svg"
                    text-align="center"/>
            </fo:block>

However, it always comes out clipped with this FO. It's clipped on botht he
bottom and the sides.

Now, if I change the size of the SVG file, without changing anything
internal to it, then I can remove some of the cropping. Except then, the SVG
file flows off the page, because it's too big.

I loaded the SVG up in InkScape to test to see if the drawing size extends
beyond the [i]actual[/i] size, and it does, but not by nearly as much as the
cropping I'm seeing.

What is going wrong here? It looks like it's simply not scaling the SVG down
to fit in the region.

Any ideas? I could send a set of test documents, if you need them.