Seems to have to do with the IBM JVM you're using. Friend Google
revealed this:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/browse_thread/thread/8c486bb36e896c6c/9e0fb85a14724312

"cmm" has to do with color profiles. I have no idea why that is not
available with the IBM JVM. I'd ask IBM for help. Just for reference, it
would be interesting to see the full stacktrace.