Hi Franz

I have trouble understanding what you're trying to do. Maybe you could
explain again in other words? Post a snippet of your current FO to
illustrate. That should help us help you.

On a general note, it's not such a good idea to work with pixels when
specifying lengths in XSL-FO. That's fine in a browser but very
environment-dependant for XSL-FO.