On Jul 2, 2007, at 09:05, Ryan Adorable wrote:

Hi Ryan

Is there a work around for this using what is available on FOP 0.93? Or should I revert back to 0.20.5 and use Continued Table Label extension?

Unless you are in a position to help us with that, and implement this feature in FOP 0.93, I fear there indeed does not seem to be another option than using the archaic FOP 0.20.5 + extension... :( If you really need it, that is. If it's more a would-be-nice than a must-have, then I'd suggest trying to convince the audience to have a bit more patience, so that you can stick with the most recent FOP version.

Cheers,

Andreas