On Jul 7, 2007, at 03:10, Kevin wrote:

Is it possible to conditionally retreive a marker placed on the last page on
only certain page(to be more precise on the second from last page).

Not in XSL-FO directly, I'm afraid, unless there's some hack I'm overlooking...

Any ideas.

Yes, but it won't be the simplest of tasks.
What you would need is a good enough understanding of FOP's Intermediate Format.

Once you have the intermediate area tree XML, it is a matter of inserting an XML fragment (probably a block-element) with the desired attributes on the second-to-last regionBody-element.

If you're interested, read more about it here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.93/intermediate.html

HTH!

Cheers

Andreas