On Jul 11, 2007, at 08:21, Daniel Noll wrote:

Hi Daniel

On Tuesday 10 July 2007 02:32:30 Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
Not really. It's a matter of using common sense, I guess...
Putting all content together inside one and the same page-sequence is
bound to get you in trouble.

Is there an alternative for situations where the content comes from elsewhere?

Problem is it's not trivial to determine where to break the page sequence. If it breaks in the middle of a page, then you end up with half a page of fail.

I know... The source XML has to have some logical boundaries/groups at which you can start a new page-sequence, otherwise this tip is useless.

Currently there is no alternative, I'm afraid (unless you consider / not/ using FOP an option...)

Cheers

Andreas