Hi Arne,

i created the CocoonFopSerializer.class file and put it in the build path. then
i had to add some additional libs explicitly to the build path since other
classes you refered to could not be found.

So, everything worked so far. But when i put the 0.93 fop libs to the lib
directory and replace the new fop.jar with the old one, i receive an
initialization error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.faces.samples.components.taglib.AreaTag

for me it seams like an totally different thing. anyway, when i undo the last
step (replacing the fop jars) i still have the error. so, i need to rebuild the
whole cocoon project and then i works, but i'm still at the beginning of my
problem :-\

maybe i should try to use the latest stable cocoon version. i use cocoon 2.1.9.
do you have any suggestions for the build settings? which blocks should i avoid
beeing installed? when i try to fix the ClassNotFoundException as described
here: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cocoon-users/200602.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]
i receive the famous "Scheduler Cocoon already exists" error, which means that
there are Components installed but not found.

Thanks, Matthias