On Jul 18, 2007, at 21:20, Dishaa wrote:

Hi

Is it possible to send us a FO fragment (not the XSLT template), so
that we can see exactly which values for the attributes end up there?
The only thing immediately catching my eye is the absence of a width-
property. Maybe this is causing weird results...?

Here's the FO snippet.

<fo:block text-align="center"><fo:external-graphic
src="url(documentation/Rep_Pub/Rep_Pub_WorkFlow3.gif)" width="auto"
height="auto" content-width="auto" content-height="auto"
text-align="center"/></fo:block>

Let me know if this "auto" needs to be replaced by 0 or 1 and how I can
apply to all images.

Setting all the values to "auto" will indeed lead to the content- width being equal to the image's intrinsic width.

In any case, this FO snippet is not generated by the template you posted earlier.

How or where in the stylesheets you do need to change the relevant attribute values is best asked on the Docbook list. If you're adventurous, you can also look up which source nodes are responsible for this output, and search the matching template in the Docbook stylesheets. The values for the attributes you posted earlier should work nicely if they are used in the correct place.

Good luck!

Cheers

Andreas