Sorry for overwhelming you with my annoying questions, but these FOP warnings
really drive me crazy, especially when I compile large documents. I checked
the issue of graphics scaling. Remember I told you that my fear is that
graphics causes the overflowing, so I configured my graphics with the
following:

scalefit="1", width="80%", and contentheight="80%"

As Bob writes:

"To keep a graphic for printed output at its natural size unless it is too
large to fit the available width, in which case shrink it to fit, use
scalefit="1", width="100%", and contentheight="100%" attributes."

Then I compiled, the document and the warnings of overflowing were still
there. When I opened the PDF, I saw no actual change -- FOP does not shrink
the graphics to fit to the page... It just moves it to the next page.
Frustration...