Here is my requirement:

1.
 I draw some charts and topology diagrams using
SVG+ASV plugin on IE browser. User should be able to
export/save these SVG images as word/pdf file on their
local PC.

2.
 I need the same #1 above but using SilverLight plugin
on IE browser.

 In summary, I just want the user be able to embed
these SVG/SL images into Word/Pdf documents. I was
visualizing this as providing an Export type of user
interface from the browser.

 I guess I am little bit clear now!

+D