"Remember, you need to code the XSL that transforms html/xml
to fo."Am I missing something obvious here?  I have just written an xsl
<snippet in my first post> for fo which should be able to translate right into
the pdf, as far as I know.In previous cases I have not run into this problem of
having html contained in my xml.Thanks!To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: xml with html
in it -> pdf issueFrom: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 07:40:47 -0400
Stephen:

Can you provide a snippet of your xml
source?  Remember, you need to code the XSL that transforms html/xml
to fo.

-Lou

Steve Osmond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
on 07/31/2007 08:15:55 PM:

>     Hello,
>
>     I am having an issue transforming some XML to a PDF.
 The xml
> contains html which should show up in the PDF as what the html would
> look like in a browser.
>
>     At present, the html shows up when the pdf is generated
with
> tags, such as <p>hello</p>
>
>     Here is the snip from my xsl:
>
>          <fo:table-row number-rows-spanned="3"
 >
>           <fo:table-cell number-columns-spanned="4">
>             <fo:block >
>              <xsl:value-of select="COMMENTS"/>
>             </fo:block>
>           </fo:table-cell>
>         </fo:table-row>
>

>     Let me know if I can give any more helpful information.
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Stephen
>
>     Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get
it now!

> Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com.

> Check it out!
Explore the seven wonders of the world