On Aug 15, 2007, at 13:44, Benjamin Wohlwend wrote:

Hi

I'm evaluating FOP 0.93 since a few days (together with CSSToXSLFO for HTML->PDF conversion) and have to say that I'm really impressed so far. But there are a few problems that prevent my documents from really looking great. One particular
problem is that FOP seems to ignore margins on inline elements.

This is indeed an unimplemented feature.

A possible workaround may be to use a fo:leader instead:

<fo:block>
  <fo:leader leader-length="100px" leader-pattern="space" />foo
</fo:block>

IIC, this should lead to the same result.

Cheers

Andreas