I wrote:

> ON THE WEB
> ----------
> (...)
> In Firefox, the GoToRs always work (surprise!), and so do the URI
> links (this time at least).

Playing a bit more with this, I now get all kinds of wrong results
(i.e. landings on the wrong dest) with GoToRs in Firefox. Sometimes
it jumps to the wrong destination, sometimes it even jumps to a
destination if I click on flowers.pdf in the web directory, so it
should go top-of-file (I suppose it had the dest cached).

Bottom line: don't trust any browser to work 100% correctly with
named destinations.

Cheers,
Paul Vinkenoog