Is it possible to disable the PJL command lines of the PCL-Renderer ?

We have updated from 0.20.5 to 0.94   the old PCL-renderer didn't generate
PJL-Commands, so we wraped all pages in a PJL-Job ... so we could support all
printerfunctions like booklet-printing, duplex-printing and so on ... with the
new PCL driver, there are a few generated PJL lines at the beginning of the job,
so our wrapper has no function !

1.) Is there a possibility to disable the PJL-code generation ?

2.) Is it possible to config duplex-printig or booklet-printing within fop ?