Of course, you also have to specify -c <your-config-file> to get the
right font configuration. Are you really, really sure that you don't get
"ATTENTION: Font 'Arial,normal,700' not found. Substituting with
'any,normal,700'." errors anymore?

I've just produced a valid PDF/A with exactly the two files you've
posted. So something is probably still wrong with your configuration.

Try the attached config file, please (assuming Arial is installed for
your operating system).

Jeremias Maerki

On 22.10.2007 14:28:47 Arsène Kafando wrote:
> I only use Arial font. With the command line, it replace Arial by "any" in
> all tags "text".
> example : <text offset="0" baseline="6760" ipd="96540"
>                                                   bpd="8810" ipda="96540"
> bpda="8810"
>                                                   bap="0 0 0 0"
> font-size="10000"
>                                                   font-name="any"
> font-style="normal"
>                                                   font-weight="700"
> color="#000000">
>                                                   <word offset="0"
>                                                   >[EMAIL PROTECTED]</word>
>                                                   </text>
>
> I use the example files projectteam2fo.xsl and projectteam.xml:
<snip/>