There are a few examples in our test suite:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/layoutengine/standard-testcases/table_fox_orphan-content-limit_1.xml?view=markup
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/layoutengine/standard-testcases/table_fox_widow-content-limit_1.xml?view=markup
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/layoutengine/standard-testcases/table_fox_widow-content-limit_2.xml?view=markup

Documentation:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/extensions.html#widow-orphan-content-limit

Please note that normal widow/orphan processing is done using normal
XSL-FO properties. The two extension properties here are for special
cases in tables and lists only! If the documentation is not clear enough,
please tell us what we can do to improve it.

Jeremias Maerki