On Thursday 08 November 2007 05:49, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
> On Nov 7, 2007, at 21:27, Andreas Siepert wrote:
> > The empty-fo:block variant doesn't work my way. I already
> > considered it but
> > it does not only create a new line but also inserts an empty line.
>
> Really? Hadn't checked that, actually... If so, I'm not sure if that
> is correct behaviour, so we might have to look into that. :/

We actually have a testcase for this in our regression test suite
(inline_block_nested_1.xml) and after using it to produce a PDF it
looks fine and has no empty lines inserted.

The technique of replacing <br /> with <fo:block /> is also used in an
html to fo stylesheet I am using (I think it came from Antennahouse
originally).

Manuel
<snip/>