Yes I do have control over the font family.
However I wanted to know what is happening if
the font family label stays empty.So it is replaced by default by Times New
Roman.
So when in the console I see something like Verdana not found, substituing
with
"any, 200, ...) this "any" is Times New Roman?
However I can't find anywhere in the Apache FOP page that the default font
is
Times New Roman...