Hi,

  I fully understand the process of from Java Obj -- > xml --> Fo file --> PDF
and already made it work in my application.

  But is it possible directly create FONode objects, e.g. Flow, Table in my
java code and then call a FOP api (maybe a Renderer or something) to generate a
PDF file from the root FONode object?

  I am thinking this way because my data are in java object, then write a
method to generate XML and create a XSLT file, all these steps could bring in
complication and bug, why not directly generate the FO objects and generate the
PDF, anyway I know which object in my data should generate what kind of things
in my PDF.

  Anybody get similar experience?

  Thanks

  Linda