On Jan 2, 2008, at 19:35, irene23 wrote:

Hi

<snip />
- Is this what you want to tell me? The attributes retrieve-position,
retrieve-boundary are correct?

Yes, exactly.

- But in the <fo:simple-page-master > <fo:region-after region- name="footer" extent="1.50in"/> ..... </fo:simple-page-master> I must put a space (extent) for the footer and all pages would have this space and I want that only the
last page have the footer signature (the rest of the pages have other
footer, not the footer signature), so the <fo:retrieve-marker> go in
<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">???

Indeed, that is one of the drawbacks of the approach using fo:marker/ fo:retrieve-marker

In your case, it's probably a better choice to go for the approach using a fo:footnote, as this will always be rendered in a separate 'static-content' between the region-body and the region-after (if any).

HTH!

Cheers

Andreas