Hi,

I have a series of problems which can be broken down into one problem in that I
don't understand how to eliminate the implicit padding associated with an
external graphic inside a table. If I try and create 4 images side by side then
there is a gap between the top two images and the bottom two images using a
variation of the basic FO below...

<fo:table table-layout="fixed" >
     <fo:table-column column-width="50mm" />
     <fo:table-column column-width="50mm" />
     <fo:table-body >
       <fo:table-row>
       <fo:table-cell><fo:block><fo:external-graphic content-width="50mm"
content-height="50mm" src="test.png"/></fo:block></fo:table-cell>
       <fo:table-cell><fo:block><fo:external-graphic content-width="50mm"
content-height="50mm" src="test.png"/></fo:block></fo:table-cell>
       </fo:table-row>
       <fo:table-row>
       <fo:table-cell><fo:block><fo:external-graphic content-width="50mm"
content-height="50mm" src="test.png"/></fo:block></fo:table-cell>
       <fo:table-cell><fo:block><fo:external-graphic content-width="50mm"
content-height="50mm" src="test.png"/></fo:block></fo:table-cell>
       </fo:table-row>
     </fo:table-body>
    </fo:table>
I've tried adjusting margins, space and padding and setting them to zero on
pretty much every XML element (which I've removed from the above for clarity).
Does anyone know how to eliminate the padding to produce the 4 images side by
side without resorting to setting the images as background images?

Thanks,
Tim.
Important Note
This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this email.  If you
have received this email in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this email are
not necessarily the views of IRESS Market Technology Limited.

It is the duty of the recipient to virus scan and otherwise test the
information provided before loading onto any computer system.
IRESS Market Technology Limited does not warrant that the information is free
of a virus or any other defect or error.