Do you copy all the content of several JARs together in one JAR? In that
case you must not forget to also copy all files in META-INF/services
(from all JARs) and if you have multiple files in there with the same
name, you have to merge them. Otherwise, FOP won't find any plug-ins
including the PDF renderer.