Thank you, Jay.

Yes, I am transforming the data from one huge XML file. Did I understand you correctly? I need to put all XML-data that I use for all pages in one parent and XML-data for last three pages to the second parent and then use two different sequences for different page-masters?
 Something like this?:
<fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name="firstPage"
                   page-height="27.8cm"
                   page-width="21.5cm"
                   margin-bottom="0.5cm"
                   margin-top="1.5cm"
                   margin-left="2cm"
                   margin-right="2cm" >

           <fo:region-body margin-bottom="0.5cm"/>
           <fo:region-after extent="1cm"/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>

     <fo:simple-page-master master-name="summaryPage"
                   page-height="21.5cm"
                   page-width="27.8cm"
                   margin-bottom="0.5cm"
                   margin-top="1.5cm"
                   margin-left="2cm"
                   margin-right="2cm" >
       <fo:region-before extent="1cm"/>
       <fo:region-after extent="1cm"/>
       <fo:region-start extent="1cm"/>
       <fo:region-end extent="1cm"/>

     </fo:simple-page-master>
 </fo:layout-master-set>

   <fo:page-sequence master-reference="firstPage">
        <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
            <fo:block text-align="center">
                <fo:page-number />
            </fo:block>
        </fo:static-content>
   <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
          <xsl:apply-templates select="report"/>
   </fo:flow>
   </fo:page-sequence>

  fo:page-sequence master-reference="summaryPage">
        <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
            <fo:block text-align="center">
                <fo:page-number />
            </fo:block>
        </fo:static-content>
   <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
          <xsl:apply-templates select="report1"/>
   </fo:flow>
   </fo:page-sequence>

  </fo:root>
 </xsl:template>

Hi, Tatiyana,

Exactly. Then the rest of your templates can create the necessary FO elements within the two different page masters and you're all set.

I'm glad you figured it out. Let us know if you need any more help.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services
http://www.bryantcs.com/