FOP doesn't support breaking absolutely positioned block-containers over
different pages. Furthermore, span="all" doesn't have an effect if used
inside a block-container. That only works on block that are direct
children of fo:flow.

Well, the spec says for fo:block-container that it "generates one or
more viewport/reference pairs".
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_block-container

But I don't know what that means exactly for absolutely positioned
block-containers because the spec doesn't say anything about it. Anyway,
you'll have to find a different way to place the table at the place
where you want it, i.e. using margins on the page master.