Hi,

sorry. I got the problem solved while creating the test-case. Just some stupid mismatch in xsl-template-names :-(

Best regards,

Alex

OK, I'll create a small case, asap.

By the way: I am using a trunk version from about 2 weeks ago, because 0.94 would not recognize my font paths.

Hi

Inside a table:row with attribute keep-together.within- page="auto", we have cells containing blocks with attributes: linefeed-treatment="preserve" and white-space-collapse="false", but these are ignored.

Can you post a small FO, so that we can try ourselves? Last I checked, the only known issue was with keep-together="always". This indeed overrides linefeed-treatment="preserve", because of the implicit keep-together.within-line.

Other than that, with FOP 0.94 you shouldn't run into trouble...

Cheers

Andreas

Alexander Lohse • Entwicklungsleitung & Projektmanagement
Tel +49 38374 752 11 • Fax +49 38374 752 23
http://www.humantouch.de

Human Touch Medienproduktion GmbH
Am See 1 • 17440 Klein Jasedow • Deutschland

Geschäftsführung:
Lara Mallien, Nele Hybsier, Alexander Lohse, Johannes Heimrath (Senior)
Handelsregister Stralsund • HRB 4192 • USt-IdNr. DE128367684