Thank you Jeremias, I appreciate your answer

but i think (as i can see) that i am taking the same result if instead of

<fo:table table-layout="fixed">
<fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(10)"/>
<fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(80)"/>
<fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(10)"/>

i use

<fo:table table-layout="fixed">
<fo:table-column column-width="10%"/>
<fo:table-column column-width="80%"/>
<fo:table-column column-width="10%"/>

I want to describe you my scenario, and i cannot understand why.... If i
have 3 cells in each column and if i put in my first cell (10%) an image
which width is greater than 10%*width, i lose percentage of my image in the
left side (why ;)
Also, if i put in my third cell (10%) an image which width is greater than
10%*width, i lose percentage of my image in the right side (why ;)

What i can do; I would like not to lose my icons...and futhermore i cannot
know before my image's width...

Thanks again for your interesting...