Please don't hijack threads, or at least change the subject. Thanks!

To your question: I assume, by "Java image", you mean a BufferedImage or
a RenderedImage? At the moment, this is not implemented, although the
new image loading framework is prepared to support it. The easiest way
is to use ImageIO to save the bitmap to a PNG and to pass it to FOP
either through a servlet or a custom URIResolver.

On 05.08.2008 23:35:02 BVN wrote:

> Can you add java image? or do we have to use ImageIO to save that java image
> as jpeg/gif and attach that? Please let me know.
>
> -bvn
<snip/>