Andreas Delmelle a écrit :

I've set up a simple test case and, going through the stack trace, I guess it could be a simple bug fix, something like a bad or insufficient test in TablePart.java

Oh, rest assured, it's going to take a bit more thought and effort... ;-)

Yes, I've seen late in the evening that implementing the "context" attributes as defined in the W3C recommendation is probably going to be a tough task.
I've got a more serious question but I'll ask in another post.

Thanks for the moral support ;-)