From: Newkid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 10:25
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: FOP 0.94 : How to increase heap size

Hi there!

Could you please assist me how can I increase JVM heap size?

Please let me know what I have to modify in FOP.BAT file so that it can
take automatically whenever I run FOP from command prompt.

When I am trying to convert XML to PDF using FOP, it's showing
java.lang:OutofMemory Java heap space error.

Would appreciate your prompt response!

With Thanks!
Newkid