Hi,

please refer to http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/fonts.html

You need to call fop specifying a config file (e.g. fop -c myfolder/myconfig.xml ) which defines the fonts you want to use (and where they are).

Regards,

Max

Ashish Kulkarni schrieb:
Hi
I am trying to use font Times New Roman when creating a PDF file, and i am getting font not found error. How can i get this font in PDF file, also how can i find out which fonts are supported in creating PDF file, it seems serif is the font which works for me

The code i am trying is as below
//This is a stylesheet
<xsl:attribute-set name="table.data.caption" >
   <xsl:attribute name="border-style">solid</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="font-family">Times</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="font-size">10pt</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>
// This in actual XSL file.

<fo:table-cell column-number="8" text-align="center"
xsl:use-attribute-sets="table.data.caption">
<fo:block>Unit Price</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

News des Monats: www.thermopal.de - E-Business Lösung mit System für Thermopal,
eine Tochter der Pfleiderer AG: Neugestaltung, wegweisende Produktsuche und
moderne Nutzerführung!

--
infolox GmbH
Maximilian Gärber

fon +49 8382 / 275 894-70
fax +49 8382 / 275 894-9
mob +49 176 / 20 10 33 24

mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.infolox.de
www.selektofix.de
www.katalogfabrik.de
www.typo3-services.com

Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lindau a. B.
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kempten
Registernummer: HRB 8161
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Bauhuis, Alexander Pircher, Richard Schmid